WHERE & WHEN DO WE DELIVER
Goods ordered through this Website will only be delivered in the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. Currently we do not ship to the Channel Islands.
All orders placed before 11.00 am GMT will be handed to our carrier the same day and delivered as per table below.
|Delivery service||Costs||Service details||Estimated delivery|
Carrier will deliver between 07:30AM and 21:00PM at home or office address. Monday to Saturday - Sunday excluded
|up to 4 working days|
We do not deliver goods to PO Boxes.
- Although it is our goal to deliver within the above mentioned lead times, delivery dates are not guaranteed as shipments are handled by third parties.
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization.
- Orders will be processed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- We are unable to redirect orders once your order has been placed.
We are currently offering FREE Standard Shipping on all orders to the UK. This offer is for a limited period only. Delivery charges would normally apply to your order based on the value of your order and type of delivery.
Taxes & Duties
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemised in the checkout page and on the Order Confirmation.
How Your Personal Data Is Processed
While we obviously hope you fall in love with your new 7 For All Mankind purchase, we recognize that sometimes, for whatever reason, you may have second thoughts. Below you'll find all the information you need to return your items.
Reasons for a return
You may return any 7 For All Mankind item bought from this website for the following reasons:
No problem. You have 30 days from the day following the delivery of your purchase to cancel your order. We will issue you with a full refund including any delivery charges paid at the time of your order.
If a 7 For All Mankind product has been misdescribed in a way which should have been readily noticeable (such as its colour) we will happily refund you within 30 days from delivery of your order. Returns made later than this may be accepted at our discretion.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within two years of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Making a return
Return by Mail in a few easy steps!
- Fill out the return form included with your order and be sure to include the form in the return package.
- Return shipping is free for new and unused items using the Prepaid Return Label included with your order. When returning your order:
- Affix the Prepaid return label to the shipping box.
- Take your package to a designated return drop off location.
- To locate your nearest drop off point please visit the following link http://www.postoffice.co.uk/branch-finder and enter your Postcode or Town.
- If a return label was not enclosed or lost, simply follow the below steps:
- You can generate a new return label through this link http://returns.bleckmann.com/?Customer=7FAM&Mode=1 , fill the details and then print the label generated to affix it to the shipping box.
- In case of any problems, please contact our Customer Care team and our team will send you a new one for you.
- If you’d like to return your item(s) using another carrier, this will be done at your cost. Please note that by using another carrier, 7 For All Mankind will not be liable for any misplaced parcels. Please send your item(s) via traceable means to our Online Returns Department:
7 For All Mankind Online Returns Department
7575 AX Oldenzaal