WHERE & WHEN DO WE DELIVER
Goods ordered through this Website will only be delivered in the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. Currently we do not ship to the Channel Islands.
All orders placed before 11.00 am GMT will be handed to our carrier the same day and delivered as per table below.
|Delivery service||Costs||Service details||Estimated delivery|
Carrier will deliver between 07:30AM and 21:00PM at home or office address. Monday to Saturday - Sunday excluded
|up to 4 working days|
Get your orders delivered to one of over 6000 local stores in the UK for collection at your convenience using our CollectPlus delivery service. Stores are typically open 8am – 9pm, 7 days a week so you can collect your order at your ease rather than waiting in for a home delivery
|up to 4 working days|
|Express service*||£ 7.00||
Next day delivery - Orders placed after 11am will be processed the next day during normal business hours, Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
We do not deliver goods to PO Boxes.
- Although it is our goal to deliver within the above mentioned lead times, delivery dates are not guaranteed as shipments are handled by third parties.
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization.
- Orders will be processed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- We are unable to redirect orders once your order has been placed.
We are currently offering FREE Standard Shipping on all orders to the UK. This offer is for a limited period only. Delivery charges would normally apply to your order based on the value of your order and type of delivery.
Taxes & Duties
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemised in the checkout page and on the Order Confirmation.
How Your Personal Data Is Processed
While we obviously hope you fall in love with your new 7 For All Mankind purchase, we recognize that sometimes, for whatever reason, you may have second thoughts. Below you'll find all the information you need to return your items.
Reasons for a return
You may return any 7 For All Mankind item bought from this website for the following reasons:
No problem. You have 30 days from the day following the delivery of your purchase to cancel your order. We will issue you with a full refund including any delivery charges paid at the time of your order.
If a 7 For All Mankind product has been misdescribed in a way which should have been readily noticeable (such as its colour) we will happily refund you within 30 days from delivery of your order. Returns made later than this may be accepted at our discretion.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within two years of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Making a return
Returning an item is simple. Just follow these steps.
1. Go to Order History in your 7 For All Mankind account page or to Track my order, quote your email address and order number, without the first 4 digits (SGB9) you find on Returns Instructions received in the parcel, then click on 'Request Return'. Fill in the return form out with the appropriate reason for your return and all necessary details. Once we have received and approved your return you will receive an email confirmation with the return label attached.
2. Please make sure to return your item in its original packaging, complete with any related accessories, authenticity tags, protection bags and instruction booklets, together with your filled in consignment note.
3. We'll let you know by email once your return has been received and processed. All communications will go to the original purchaser.